Toman Engineering was founded as a partnership on March 1, 1946 by George J. Toman,
RPE/RLS 185. He pioneered landfill, water and wastewater technologies concentrated
in areas of the upper midwest - including parts of Canada. Mr. Toman, nationally
prominent in his profession, was a founder of the ND Consulting Engineers Council
and a dedicated advocate of private enterprise.
Mr. Toman sold the company in 1979 to Harvey Schneider and Ronald Manchester. Toman Engineering Company is located at 501 1st Street NW, Mandan, North Dakota.